Is Public Relations communication? Is Public Relations about how to talk to anyone?
It is not enough. Not enough is just communicate well – catch attention, release info, get feedback.
PR is about forgetting yourself and keep remembering about her, about him, about a person whom you really want to experience a talk. What does it mean?
– talk about something what matters for her/him
– talk about solutions which she/ he is interested in
– talk means asking open questions
– talk needs listening to her/him.
So what is a goal of such a talk in PR? It is about strategic communication process which builds beneficial relationships ( from the official PRSA) through:
– knowing a person as much as possible
– gathering information
– creating a comfortable situation
– having more precious talks in future
– building relation.
Thanks to such an attitude towards talking can be created real PR campaigns that talk about products/ services which make our – interlocutors and customers – life better!
Fot. Snails in lovecommunication, PR, publicrelations, relation, talk