I look at her. I point to her. I comment. I share the picture on Facebook. Pinterest is not only nice, but also useful. Including business.
Have you got doubts if Pinterest is the right business tool in your case? Learn about it and know some statistics.
And to make sure about using Pinterest, answer 8 questions below:
1. Is your receiver woman at the age 35-45?
2. Have you got idea for creating thematic boards about your yourself, activity, business?
3. Have you got good pictures connected with your business activity which you can use?
4. Do you know what is your priority in business?
5. Have you got time to devote to another social media?
6. Have you profile/ fanpage on Facebook?
7. Do you do anything for women?
8. Are you: a stylist, a make-up artist, a colorist, a photographer, a handmade artist, an interior designer, someone connected with fashion ( inc. jewelry, clothes, antiques)…?
If you answer ‘yes’ to all questions.
It seems to be clear that Pinterest is worth including in your strategy.
If you have at least 5 answers ‘yes’.
You can think of Pinterest. Be precise to know how Pinterest will let you to catch your business goal.
If there are less than 5 questions with answer ‘yes’.
It looks like that Pinterest is not a good choice. But if you have a creative idea how to use Pinterest in your business, go on and do an experiment. Just to not regret as Marlin Monroe says:
“We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets.”
And finally, the example of using Pinterest by a woman for women: Kamilla Jastrzębska.
Fot. From the set of the unique pictures of MM.
communication, pinterest, socialmedia