Doing shopping I stopped in front of shelves with notebooks and I couldn’t move for a while. Neither because of sudden pain nor high prices. The reason was the words I read on one cover.
Dreams are like rainbows
Only idiots try to chase them
I thought that the whole world has learnt a lot about importance of dreams in human life. It seems to be so obvious for me who is an idiot here.
Please, agree with me that our dreams are:
- our individual code of aims and happiness,
- a lighthouse which saves us during storms and deep darkness periods,
- the best motivating programme which have ever been created,
- intrapsychology therapy which lets us know ourselves,
- a road sign in life journey,
- an element of identification and a maturity certificate.