It’d be great to have long and slim neck, but I prefer these ears. Why?
Because these ears can hear and hear differently. In the way which learns:
- to observe carefully ( without judgment),
- to hear real needs of a person,
- to feel empathy which means just being together.
This giraffe has got its creator Marshall Rosenberg and it is connected with NVC – the communication method which has been fascinating me. I try piece by piece practise it in business, because:
- when I know a client ( his needs and feelings), I can do a great job,
- this being together (empathy) lets to build a real relation which is a must at PR,
- it teaches not to judge, because only facts count and judgments in relations, mediation and negotiations can be really harmful.
Fot. Monika Bajer & Davide Granatabusiness, communication, love, NVC, PR, publicrelations, relation, talk